Zeta Global Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zeta Global Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Zeta Global

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

written, gd, technical interview, behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• written consists of logical reasoning, aptitude and technical knowledge..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zeta Global

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a technical round. Skype interview. The interviewer did not on his video. But he said please on the video since its video technical round. More questions on core. You are expected to know how everything works internally in java. Its not sufficient to have hands on and concept level knowledge

Interview Questions

• 1. How map works internally in java
      2. How threads work internally in java
      3. Why is string immutable in java
      4. What collections have you used   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1st technical round (it has been taken by an fake candidate who works in the zeta with fake work experience) its an 1 of the stupid round he dont knows how the abstract class and interfaces are wotking..
    2nd manager round it has been taken by 2 peoples they are an project managers in zeta with nly 5yrs of experience they maked some comedy interview (simply they dont know diff b/w projet and module also)
    3rd round its an big piece of an comedy(ceo round) he just asking can u work 24/7 process...
    Zeta looks like as an s/w company bt it behaves like an bpo...

Interview Questions

Shift based job completely zeta dont know what are the employment rules and regulations must be work min 12+ hrs in a day I think its not good for employees. ..