Ziba Beauty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ziba Beauty Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ziba Beauty

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Artesia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ziba Beauty (Artesia, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was right around the corner from my house which was awesome since I don't have a car. I signed in and had to wait a few minutes to get interviewed, ( Interviewed at the Artesia Headquarters) While I was waiting I noticed the workers there were so fun, just by observing them they were cracking jokes and just being outgoing. kinda made me wanna work there.

I meet with Jenell, she made me feel very comfortable, she asked basic questions nothing too hard, then we just talked, and talked, it didn't feel like a interview to me more like a meet and greet. It felt like I knew her while talking,I learned so much about the retail industry and classes I can take to get a better position.

I applied for Cerritos mall location since its closer to me, but they were looking for workers for the West Covina area.

after she asked me questions it was my turn, I asked her multiple questions like
    why did you choose ziba?, what do you like most about your job?, and what 3 tips you will give to a newbie?.

so I kinda interviewed her as well. I wanted to make sure I was choosing the right company to work for.

A week later I received a call from jenell offering me the job, but I declined because the location was too far ( West Covina )...she said she will keep my resume until something closer comes.
    I was job searching a week later and seen Ziba Beauty at the Cerritos mall was hiring so I called Jenell and told her Cerritos is hiring will I qualify for the sale associate job.
        she called me back 4 days later and offered me the job at Cerritos as a brand ambassador!!!!.

Interview Questions

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Artesia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ziba Beauty (Artesia, CA).

Interview

Each store is mostly a franchise. So you have to check with each individual store when they are hiring. You can walk into any of the stores and ask for an application, they should have some available. If you have the experience and they are actually hiring, you will get a call. If you applied at a corporate owed store then your interview will most likely be in Artesia.

Interview Questions

• Just based on you experience, mostly about customer service. They will ask you about how to deal with difficult customers and about how you would sell their beauty products.   Answer Question