Ziegler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ziegler Interview Questions

LAN Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ziegler (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the IT Manager and Local Helpdesk Manager. I was brought in a by a recruiter that needed someone with tech experience in a fastpast environment.

Interview Questions

• Interview consisted of my past experience working in IT and were trying to see if your a good fit for their fast past envirment.   Answer Question

Chief Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ziegler (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

I had to meet several managers and also had to have a psychological test done. There was also a background check and a credit check that was required. Once hired I was fingerprinted as required for working in this industry. If certain negative information was received from the fingerprint information (arrest record, drug record, etc.) it could affect my employee status.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience that suits you for this position in our company?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ziegler (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

Scheduled interview for next day. Interviewed on sight with three managers. Offered the job later that day. Within first few days of employment, had to get fingerprinted because it's regulated by the SEC.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered and I accepted. It was straightforward.

Human Resource Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ziegler (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview consists of three rounds. First, the elimination of your resume/ application. Second, a phone interview with a HR professional. Then a 1:1 interview with your direct manager. The corporate office was very nice--well furnished and professional. Questions asked were basic behavioral questions, as well as previous experience questions. It took about 2 weeks to get back to me.