Zillow Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zillow Account Executive Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the same day about setting up a phone screen for the following week. I interviewed with a recruiter who asked me if I would be available to interview with a sales manager later that day. I was a bit nervous because I only had a few hours to prepare. That call ended up going well and I was brought in the next week and interviewed with both managers, a VP and a director of sales.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this role for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zillow

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zillow (Centennial, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

I met with two different managers and the director of the account sales department. All were very straightforward, friendly, and trans parent. I got me a brief tour of the building which exemplified the culture and atmosphere

Interview Questions

• Having not come from March sales before, how do I feel about a quota based sales position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Have had 2 phone interviews so far. The first phone interview went wonderfully & the second did as well. Very lively gentlemen & full of energy. I enjoyed each interview & am eagerly awaiting to schedule my 3rd or in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions at all. I have been myself during each one & expect to get another.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview w HR. One in person interview. Interviewed with VP of sales, 2 sales managers, and Sales support manager. Next day was a phone interview/presentation w another sales manager. Background check before offer was submitted.

Interview Questions

• Pick something you are passionate about and sell it to me.   Answer Question