Zillow Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screening with the recruiter. After that it was a 30 minute phone call with the hiring manager who decided to bring me onsite. The onsite interviews were 1:1s for 30-45 minutes each. Overall the interview was enjoyable and covered a broad range of skills required for the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zillow

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple execs/employees in various positions across an afternoon. Things moved VERY quickly from initial contact to job offer.

Gorgeous office (and getting a tour was an added bonus). Immediately struck by the culture in the office area -- people were obviously working hard, but also having fun. Pretty basic "tech start up" sort of atmosphere, including free drinks and recreation like ping pong, foosball and xBox, along with requisite free drinks and snacks.

Got the feeling that the interviewers were looking more for intelligence and "cultural fit" as opposed to specific job skills. Part of that is likely position dependent.