Zillow Inside Sales - Zillow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Inside Sales - Zillow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zillow (Irvine, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Responded to online job posting. Like many previous reviews, I was contacted by HR for 15-20 minute interview at the end of that call was set up with a second phone interview with SVP of Inside Sales. He seemed to jump of the page with hyper energy and expected the same from me. I was trying to appear professional and energetic. I guess I was yelling "buy" "buy" "buy" while I was trying to answer his questions about my sales background, which consists of 10 years. He ended the call rather quickly and when I did get to do my mock cookie sales pitch, I new that it was over. I have to say, that for an industry with a big revolving door, I was a bit surprised. Interview tip: Make sure you are hyped up on speed before talking to this "boiler room VP". If you don't bring the "ABC" Always be Closing attitude to this party - your years of sales experience is completely irrelevant. Just sell, sell, sell and you'll be fine. You don't need to make money.. just have the energy they require. Good luck with...those "Zestimates!".

Interview Questions