Zillow Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Zillow Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Apr 5, 2017

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The best interview process I've had. The recruiter was amazing and extremely helpful. I had a phone screening with the recruiter first then a phone call with the hiring manager. On both calls they let me know I moved on to the next round. The final round was an in person interview with 4 members from the team - they were all lovely and great to talk with. The next morning I received a job offer. The whole process took a week.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation than an interview. They asked me to walk them through my professional experience mostly. They also asked how I stay organized, why I would be good for this role, have I ever experience a difficult professional situation and how did I deal with it, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY).

Interview

Zillow has an extensive interview process. They are a great company that built their success around collaboration and culture. I got an email from a sales recruiter to set a pbone interview. During that call I was asked basic skill set and culture questions. I was called back to set another phone interview with the Training and education Director in Seattle. I did my research and had a great conversation with him. He set a 3rd interview with the sales manager in the office I would work out of. In the end I was a great culture fit however I was slightly under qualified for the position

Interview Questions

• At our yearly summit what do experiences can you share with the group to help further our development?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY).

Interview

I interview with Zillow at its Seattle office and met a few team members. The format of the interview is very casual where we discusses cases that the team members face in their everyday work.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It takes about 3 weeks in total. First contacted by HR through linkedin, then followed by a phone interview and an onsite interview. The onsite interview had 4 rounds of 1:1 and lunch. Most interviewers are nice and didn't ask hard questions.

Agent Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was lengthy, but I think the time spent on interviews shows in the quality of people working here. Things have probably changed since I interviewed because there is new managers.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather always ask permission or sometimes get in trouble?   Answer Question

Business Operations Rotational Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY).

Interview

I found the application on the zillow careers page. Recruiter contacted me within a few days of submitting my application and set up a phone screen. After the screen I had a phone interview with a hiring manager.

Corporate Sales, Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Great interview, the managers and recruiters were very friendly. There were 3 rounds. 1 with the recruiter, 1 with the manager and then an onsite with 3 team members at their office.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was excellent. A recruiter reached out to me for a phone screening then moved me forward to a call with the Manager. I was then asked to come into the office. Interview was about an hour and a half. For the most part it was straight and to the point. It also helped both managers were very personable.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

An incredible process. Zillow is committed to ensuring a fit both culturally and professionally. The team made me feel so welcome and took the time to get to know me both as a person and potential employee.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation you handled when an employee was struggling and you assisted.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Heard from HR in a matter of days for initial phone screening. Elevated to next rounds including hiring manager, director and vp. All interviews were done by phone as they had a short timeline. Sent thank you emails. Received rejection via HR system-generated email, not even a personal note or call.

Interview Questions

Zillow Response

Dec 15, 2016 – VP, Recruiting

Hi, my name is Annie Rihn, VP Recruiting. I wanted to follow up to the interview you had for the sales role in NY. Thank you for your interest in the opportunity and for taking the time to speak ... More