Zillow Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zillow Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

3.5

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Initial interview via telephone with Dr. of Recruiting. Set up on site loop same day. On site loop was 4 hours, 1 RC peer interview, 1 interview with RC promoted to Recruiter, 1 interview with CTO (direct business partner), 1 interview with Recruiter I would be working with, 1 interview with Dir. of Recruiting. Was called 2 days later and offered a position, very detailed in terms. Transparancy and communication was very important to Dir of Recruiting and this was clear in her communication and presentation of job detail and the offer. Extraordinary energy and also high expectations.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: If you could change anything about the process with your last company what, why and how? This was unexpected because it was more high level than I thought of questions for this role but then found out that a higher level was wanted for this role in a strech position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Specific with lots of clarity and transparancy about why a specific offer was being made to me. I was sent a contract via email and had questions/ clairifications that were answered by next day in great detail.

Other Interview Reviews for Zillow

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I completed the application online and I was contacted the following day to set up an initial phone screen. I spoke to one of the Sr. Manager's in Recruiting and had a really great conversation about Zillow and the kind of work environment it is, as well as the qualities they were looking for in an employee and I was looking for in an employer. It was one of the best phone screens I've ever had! That then led to an on-site interview with members of the team, which also proved to be just as awesome. Everyone asked really thoughtful and insightful questions, and really did their best to make me feel comfortable. It was really a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Zillow?
      Describe a recent issue you had at work due to communication, or lack thereof.
      Answer Question