Zimmer Biomet Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zimmer Biomet Engineering Interview Questions

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

My interview was over a phone, we went over my resume and I described my experiences in detail. There was nothing extraordinary or hard, you just have to make sure you have a positive attitude and show you are a good team player and capable of communicating and resolving issues.

Interview Questions

• Regular stuff, tell us about yourself, no behavioral and little technical questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmer Biomet

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

The interview was well organized and very detailed. We reviewed the technical aspects of the job as well as the day to day responsibilities. I went out to lunch with a small group of prospective colleagues. I got to meet at least eight people at the company in four small group interview sessions. All in all it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your background and experience as it applies to this role?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in July 2013.

Interview

phone screen interview first, about 20 minutes. asked some basic questions are related to the position. are you ok to relocate without assistance, are you ok with travelling? salary requirements

Interview Questions

• It is a basic question, but I didn't prepare that. Why do you think you are a good fit for this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

pathetic at best. The recruiting company cannot keep their records straight. I got an email that said I was rejected for the position and then a week later I got a job offer. Interviewers are over worked and unprepared. They walk into interview with only giving my resume 10 minutes of review. I was asked more about my history rather what I can do to help the organization.

Negotiation

No. They were stuck on the amount. Nothing is negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in May 2010.

Interview

Not organized. Managers seems friendly. HR not professional

Engineering Interview

Interview

Sat in a room with a man and a woman. They were friendly though they did ask tough questions and wanted to make sure I was qualified. Make sure you can do what is asked for in the job description, because they will ask you to prove it, and not just verbally.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the job description to make sure I was qualified.
      Name three positive qualities, and three negative ones.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in May 2009.

Interview

Got the email for HR Phone Interview during graduation week, was excited. Gave the interview, it went well, definitely not bad and was told by the HR that they will get back in touch within a week with a definite answer and specifically said "yes or no". after the week went by and no reply I called the HR person, straight to voicemail and left a message. another week went by no answer still so emailed the HR person, no answer. again no answer and i sent in another email no answer. that was the last communication I sent. It's been 1 whole year and couple weeks now...

must be a great company but very bad HR department or atleast the person who interviewed me

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? and general typical initial hr interview questions.   Answer Question