Zimmer Biomet Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

A few questions on my background along with a few case scenarios and character questions. Wanted to develop an understanding why I wanted to work for them and what skills I felt were applicable to the role. Mostly-open ended perspective on what I wanted from an internship.

Interview Questions

• If this knee replacement failed, how would you analyze it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmer Biomet

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process is a series of phone interviews. The first call is a basic interview and overview of your resume. The second call (+ however many others) is more focused on behavioral interviewing and getting to know your strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a group setting and there was a difference in opinion. How did you handle it? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by an individual to schedule a phone interview. Spoke with HR in Indiana for 30 minutes, basic questions about my resume. Was then scheduled for a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager, was asked more technical and job related questions. Was then invited on-site for a tour and two more interviews. Did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual, last interview was more behavioral, tell me about a time when....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was one 30-minute phone call, however I heard of other interns who had to do in-person interviews in Warsaw. Received the offer one week later and had one week to accept.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions (tell me a time when...) and basic information (experience, major, GPA, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, was happy with intern salary

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

1 round of interview. Most questions from resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in February 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume, received phone interview offer! It took 30 minutes, and the next day i got the offer