Zimmer Biomet Associate Director, Global Transformation Projects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Director, Global Transformation Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

On August 1st, I was contacted by Recruiter if I am interested in the Associate Director, Global Transformation Projects position. After few e-mail exchanges we set up the time for the phone interview with him. Recruiter was unwilling to write all long answers so he had sent me e-mail asking to write them for him. No problem. One week later I received phone call asking me to participate in Skype interview with hiring manager (VP level). Hiring manager had problems with setting up Skype so we had phone interview. 30 minutes about all and nothing. When I asked about details some was provided but not much. Next day I got e-mail asking to rate the interview, when clicked to answer I was told that I was not selected to move forward. Recruitment team very unprofessional, hiring manager nice but afraid about own job to move with successful candidate.

Interview Questions