Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.8

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (New Braintree, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency at first for this position. Then they said it there would be a phone interview followed by an onsite interview. Phone interview was very quick and easy. It was all about behavioral questions and asked about my previous experience. Next day they scheduled my onsite interview for an hour which actually took less than an hour. Mostly it was conversational type. Manager asked me about the equipment handling and how well I am proficient at it. Interviewer was very friendly and made me feel comfortable at first and got to speak with someone else who was in the team. Decent interview process overall.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever write protocols, What do you know about Kaye Validator, Few other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in March 2017.

Interview

I recieved a call from someone in HR, we went over my resume. She said I might live too far South for the territory but she would have to talk to the Hiring Manager. Very quick call but not very difficult. I did get a call from the Hiring Manager a week later and we discussed the territory location. It was too far North for me so we mutually decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to move forward in the interview process.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

They have 3 rounds in general. 1st one is an HR round, 2nd is Technical Interview with the Manager and 3rd round is an in person interview after that you will know if you are hired or not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Initial interview was with staffing agency, then I interviewed with the hiring manager, supervisor, and the HR representative, after that I was hired as a "temp to hire" and then worked for 6 months before being hired full time with the company, they now also require potential employees to undergo an extensive background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

it was very easy first you fill out app
    then they call you then you go in and then there is an interview and then they call you if they want you

Interview Questions

• why you for this job I don't know what else to say for this category   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward, I wasn't blindsided by any questions. The interview was really focused on them telling me what the job I'd be doing was more than asking why I was the best fit.

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight-forward with a single person (director) who asked a series of standard questions. The process for discovering whether or not I had been selected for the position, however, took 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult experience and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in January 2017.

Interview

Talked with recruiter about my skills and then passed to hiring manager. Talked with HM and regarding skills and got onsite. Met with team to discuss previous experiences and what the team does.
    Got verbal offer immediately.
    Overall process took 2 weeks.
    Very fast and professional.

Inventory Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The first interview is over the phone, when you make it past the phone interview you will have a formal face to face interview first with the hiring manager and them with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• What are some of you strengths and some of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

Met with three managers of the company. 2 for Direct in person interview and the third for a follow-up interview before offer being presented. Each party of course had their own unique set of questions that were required upon such as the common question of why you chose this company. Very open dialogue with all parties was not I heard interview at all very laid-back atmosphere of the interview with request for answers in one's own words.