Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zimmer Biomet Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in May 2016.

Interview

i went though an agency about a week after i applied the recruiter called me to do a short interview and see if i was a good fit, after that my resume was sent to a hiring manager.
    I got a call a few days later from my recruiter stating ZImmer wanted to do a phone interview and a good an offer soon after that

Senior Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very good with continuous communication back and forth. I got to be interviewed by the Corporate manufacturing Vice President which asked a lot of interesting questions which kept me very interested in the job, at the end of the day I did not get hired but I am working to look for another opportunity in that company because is a great place to work for.

Convention Services Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Applied online and was selected as candidate. Scheduled and confirmed interview appointment per their online scheduling tool. Interviewer missed scheduled appointment - TWICE. When I contacted to inquire and reschedule - received no response. Escalated as any FYI and was told it would be looked into and someone would get back to me - but no one ever did. Obvious lack of professionalism and respect for the individual..

Interview Questions

• Since they blew off two scheduled appointments, this really wasn't an issue.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the Regulatory Affairs Associate position and got an immediate call within 1 hour after I had applied from the Human Resources personnel for the initial screening interview and had a second interview with the Regulatory Affairs Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Zimmer-Biomet?
      What problems have you faced at your current job and how did you overcome?
      Answer Question

Clinical Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

phone interview with HR and hiring manager; on site interview with VP, HR and hiring manager. The phone interviews were 30-45 mins each and the in person interviews were 1 hour with each person. The whole process was simple, well explained before hand by HR and a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• example of a situation where you made a mistake, how did you correct it and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with regional sales manager, 20 minutes

In person interview with Regional Sales Manager and Area Director, 45 minutes

Sales Personality Assessment, 45 minutes online

Phone interview with VP of Sales, 20 minutes

In person interview with GM of North American Sales and Director of HR at corporate hq in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 90 minutes

Background check

Drug screen

Offer presented and accepted within two weeks of completed drug screen and background check.
    Started two week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you felt your personal morals/values were challenged in the workplace.   Answer Question

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Palm Beach Gardens, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then I was invited for an in-person interview, where I met with some engineering managers, directors, hiring manager and leads in other departments. It was a good interview experience, where they primarily focused on my background and work experience. There were a few questions about design controls as well - but it was pretty easy and I had a few years of experience in the medical device industry. Overall, the interview went very well. I also had an opportunity to go to lunch with the team of engineers and they were all really personable. From talking with the hiring manager, it looked like they were looking for someone to lead a project and who has a few years of experience in the medical device field, which seemed like a great fit to me. However, when the HR made the offer, it was very low - almost 20k less than what I was making at that time. I tried to negotiate with them explaining my current salary and my understanding of the responsibilities for the position. They mentioned that their offer was the max they could go for this position, which was pretty disappointing, as that could have been communicated much earlier in the process. From my understanding and experience, recently Zimmer Biomet has been offering only lower salaries for the new hires. I'm not sure why that is, but it certainly is not competitive.

Interview Questions

• How many NPD products have you launched (from start to finish)?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Broomfield, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial application online through indeed.com. Followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager. Three month gap between phone interview an email saying they wanted me for a face to face. Met with HR Associate Director, Quality Assurance Director, Regulatory Affairs Sr. Director, Associate Director of Engineering, and Quality Assurance Associate Manager. Three and a half hour total interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your ability to multi task between multiple projects?   1 Answer

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed for Sr Mfg Engineer position.

Phone interview with hiring manager was totally unrelated, with questions not related to job description.

They just post a common job description for all the Mfg Engineer roles. Really disappointing to spend your time and energy only to be interviewed for something else.

Interview Questions

• How you will fit in Zimmer's X,Y,Z policies, nature of job.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmer Biomet.

Interview

My interview was over a phone, we went over my resume and I described my experiences in detail. There was nothing extraordinary or hard, you just have to make sure you have a positive attitude and show you are a good team player and capable of communicating and resolving issues.

Interview Questions

• Regular stuff, tell us about yourself, no behavioral and little technical questions   Answer Question