Zimmerman Advertising Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zimmerman Advertising Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2016

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

it was fast. HR was a job especially Carmen. They hired really quickly. Do not remember much. They have a very nice building. Not much to say, glass door will not let me submit unless i have a 50 word minimum. You can work here if you enjoy being under paid

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in September 2016.

Interview

Very prompt with timing. Called in advance to ensure no problems/delays. Long interview process. i spokes to 6/7 people all for about 20 minutes each (non-stop). interviews were fun easy questions to find out about you.

Interview Questions

• why work for us? why do you stand out from other people applying for same position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The women in HR are wonderful and make you feel very comfortable while interviewing. After interviewing with them, they brought me to a manager of the team they felt would be the best fit.

Interview Questions

• What was one difficult situation you have faced in previous jobs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

People I interviewed with were really nice during the interview. Seems like a great agency but they were unaware if they even needed to fill the position they were interviewing me for. They should have been more organized and felt like they were wasting my time.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

4 interviews. Just be prepared and confident. Ask questions. Present yourself well and show them why you want to work for them specifically. Express your eagerness to learn and grow within the agency. Show your desire for wanting to help the agency grow and build retail brands.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/experience...
      Why do you want to work in Advertising...
      Asked about accomplishments...
      What do you look for in a supervisor...
      Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

A straight forward interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. If you are passionate about advertising that will shine through. If you have "real" client experience, that will definitely be a plus. Do your homework and research the agency so you can talk about why you want to work at Zimmerman. Also, be familiar with their client list.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

After I applied, they called me later that week to ask me about my interview availability, which went directly into a phone screening. It was slightly unexpected. They asked me about my work experience, briefly went over the job description, starting salary, and what they were looking for.
    The HR coordinator was nice enough to mention things I should research before my interview and after we had confirmed an interview time, she sent me a name of those I'd be interviewing with, the job description, and key points to research.
    They have valet parking for all the people interviewing, which is great. Upon arrival, she greeted me at reception and sat in a room with me to go over any questions I may have. She was very welcoming and reassuring. She gave me a quick rundown of each of the different interviewers' personalities and what types of questions they'd be asking me. I was going to be meeting with 3 different people.
    The first person I met with asked me very simple interview questions. Mainly about my past experiences and told me more about the position and that specific department. The second person was also very laidback and it flowed more like a conversation rather than an interview.The third person was the more difficult of the three. She asked me harder questions and a lot were scenario-based. She also told me what she's looking for in the position and how she was able to grow in the company.
    When I was done, the HR coordinator gave me a tour of the building and told me about all the company events they do.
    The whole interview process took about 1.5 - 2 hours that day.
    She said she would have an answer for me by Friday or Monday (I interviewed on a Tuesday). I didn't hear back until about 10 days after my interview telling me that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some qualities you are looking for in a supervisor?   Answer Question
    • Name 1 personal and 1 professional accomplishment that isn't on your resume   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an uncooperative team member? What would you do if they were still uncooperative after handling it?   Answer Question
    • Name a challenge you've had during your previous work experiences and how you overcame that   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiating for entry-level.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

Very long. Met with HR then with the whole account team. HR managers are pretty friendly and you are greeted with a big gum ball machine. the overall experience was typical for an entry level position.

Account Coordination Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

They first conducted a Telephone screening with the recruiter which then followed to a face to face interview with director of accounts. This followed a secondary interview and offer that very afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the past and what j was looking for in position   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

First, the candidate meets with HR. Then he or she will interview with people whom you will eventually work for. Lastly, the team meets and decides whether to move forward with an offer. It's a pretty simplistic and common hiring procedure.

Interview Questions

• The interviews are simple. Just read the company website and act eager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate for entry level positions.