Zimmerman Advertising Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zimmerman Advertising Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was scheduled afternoon of a Wednesday and everything went smooth and fast. Met with the people I will be working with and they gave me a clear idea of what they are looking for and what I will be doing if i get hired. It was a pretty straightforward interview, nothing crazy.They also gave me a tour of the place. Next day, early morning, I got a call from the HR with the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

i applied online and heard back a month later from HR. After a brief phone screeing I was asked to come 2 days later for an interview. THe HR rep also sent me breif information about the company and a list of the 4 people who were going to interview me .On the say of the interview I had to sit down with the HR recruiter, talk about the company, she let me ask any questions and then introduced me to the media planning department. Then i had 4 interview back to back. asking about my work experince, what I know about media, and what I would want out of Zimmerman. I heard back the next week from HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are the different types of media avaialble. and how successful are they in penetrating the target market.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for salary or anythign else. They set the amount, there is no wavering. They do tell you about the prmotion that is to come after a certian time fo working.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2007.

Interview

Received an email back the next day taking me for my interest in the company and then had an imprompt phone interview. Set up interview in person interview the following day.

Met with HR and department head in the same day. HR meeting assisted in eliminating mundane questions with department head and allowed for more time to review position and daily tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. Amount is stated with a "take it or a leave it" undertone.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in April 2008.

Interview

I was making a lateral move in the company from one department to another. I received an offer but was never told about it because the department didn't want to move me. I had to make things happen for myself. I was lucky to receive an annual raise but after the next year i was laid off. Management is very 2 faced and don't know what they are doing or how they are treating employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Poor! there was no negotiation on any level.