Zimmerman Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.5

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

It was great because while he was invested in who I was as a person, he gave me insight to what the company does on a day to day basis so I would really be able to make an informed decision on if the company was a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

• What I felt were my strengths and weaknesses in the work place.   1 Answer

Budget Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and casual interview. Everyone was nice friendly and honest about the position. It only took a couple weeks to get back to me. I finally got a call later from HR at the HQ telling they would like to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with Excel? what makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

Recruiter was professional and answered all questions related to culture and work environment. I would have loved more transparency in terms of salary earlier on in the process. This role may be good for someone who is entry level or with 1-2 years experience.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Miami, FL).

Interview

Very kind and respectful. Always feel comfortable with everyone during the interview. It's a super nice environment. The interview is really nice, they always make you feel good and of course they ask questions but there is no bad answers.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Digital Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted about the position in May, but was kind of dropped. I kept calling and calling and finally was given a call back in late June to come in for an interview. There had been some internal shifting and moving around of associates, but I was finally given a call and an interview. I was given two interviews on the same day - one for the position I applied for, and another for a new position they thought I'd be a great fit for. The interviews were more conversational and casual than a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• They went through my resume with me and asked about my experiences, challenges, and asked a bit about my personal life (lifestyle, commitments, etc). My second interview was much more casual and asked about my personality type and how I handle stress levels. Very easy questions. Nothing to worry about at all.   Answer Question

Digital Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I was scheduled to do a short phone interview with Eli. I was then invited to do an in-person interview at Zimmerman. I scheduled my interview for the following week. When I arrived, I checked-in at the front desk. They escorted me to another room to wait for Eli. Eli arrived and we had an easygoing and casual conversation about the agency, etc. which really calmed my nerves (he's awesome!) He then told me who I'd be meeting with after Olivia showed me around the agency on a tour. I met with the Group Account Director + Account Supervisor in one room and my interview went really well! They were both super friendly and asked me about myself. They explained what my responsibilities were to be. I ran a little over my time with them (which was a good thing). I then had a shorter meeting with the Managing Director of Retail Services who went more in-depth of Account Services. Eli met me outside her office after, asked how it went, then told me he would get back to me by the end of week.

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness & strength?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Went to a job fair, talked to two departments, dropped off resume. I first received a rejection email littered with grammatical errors then 30 mins later I received an invitation to interview for a position in their Traffic department next week. We set it up and the day before it was pushed to the next week. Next week came and it was pushed to the week after. I called the recruiter and he said that position wasn't available in the first place but he was trying to find another position for me. The next we scheduled an interview for an Account Executive role. I came in, met the recruiter, he took me to a room where I interviewed with about 7 people separately for 15 mins each. I was their for about 4 hours total while waiting on people to free up to meet me. The interviews were more of a conversation than a typical interview. Then I was given a tour of the building. I was told at the latest to expect a decision in two weeks. After I left the recruiter called me to come back in the next day to interview with their boutique firm upstairs for a similar account executive role. I interviewed with two people and they explained the difference between Z Group and Zimmerman Advertising. At the end they said they would get back to me by tomorrow and they never did. I made a few calls and sent an email but received no response. HR was horrendous with communication.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Applied in early February, got an email end of Feb saying I was selected and had to pick a time slot for a Skype interview. Once I did that I was given an assignment that had to be turned in later that week. Then I had to wait until end of March to get an email saying I was chosen.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I reached out to Mike Anderson, the Vice President of Human Resources, and he put me in touch with one of his associates. They reviewed my resume and cover letter and asked me to come in for an interview. After the interview, I heard about 2 months later that I made it to the next round, which was a project. About a week after I completed the project, I heard I got the job.

Interview Questions

• After you graduate, what position in advertising do you want to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an interview, followed by phone conversations, and a sample project. There were many phone conversations in between that were also a part of the interview.