Zimmerman Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.5

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Began with 1 individual meeting with first. Questions came up such as how I came to look for work. Why am I looking for work. How important would this job mean to me If I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What ticketing system have you used before in the past.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I applied and received an email from HR. We scheduled an interview and I met with a couple of people. It was in total about a month process. Once I left the interview infollowed up a week later and was told that I would be given an answer by the end of the week. Almost 2 weeks later i was told I got the job

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a person in the workplace that is troublesome?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online. Received a call and was asked to come in person the following week. Met with a few people , got a tour of the building and was told I would hear from them soon.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The women in HR are wonderful and make you feel very comfortable while interviewing. After interviewing with them, they brought me to a manager of the team they felt would be the best fit.

Interview Questions

• What was one difficult situation you have faced in previous jobs?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in September 2016.

Interview

Very prompt with timing. Called in advance to ensure no problems/delays. Long interview process. i spokes to 6/7 people all for about 20 minutes each (non-stop). interviews were fun easy questions to find out about you.

Interview Questions

• why work for us? why do you stand out from other people applying for same position?   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Freelanced there. They didn't even look at my portfolio. Just the fact that I carried one in seemed to be enough. HR interviewed me; not a CD, GCD, or ECD. Laughable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the time, the HR chief was a tough negotiator. But they of course drove that person off, keeping their turnover rate obscenely high.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with the three team managers and was very informed on the day to day activity that is to be done. They asked me a handful of classic interview questions and asked me about myself and how I handle certain things that can relate to working with a team for a purpose.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in the restaurant business? This job is very fast.   1 Answer

Account Coordination Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

They first conducted a Telephone screening with the recruiter which then followed to a face to face interview with director of accounts. This followed a secondary interview and offer that very afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the past and what j was looking for in position   Answer Question

Group Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was conversational and informative. There was emphasis on team work, role and culture of the office. There is a good description of day today operation, as well as short term and long term goal to achieve in the role. Plus you get a tour of the offices.

Interview Questions

• Ask about previous experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

it was fast. HR was a job especially Carmen. They hired really quickly. Do not remember much. They have a very nice building. Not much to say, glass door will not let me submit unless i have a 50 word minimum. You can work here if you enjoy being under paid