Zimmerman Advertising Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zimmerman Advertising Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people. The whole process took about an hour and a half. Make sure you understand what the position as a Project Lead entails. They also ask about how you deal with stressful situations or how you work with quickly approaching deadlines. Make sure you show passion for the job and for advertising.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

Very well organized interview process. It worked as a Machine which Zimmerman is. Open, friendly and invested team and leaders. Questions are tailored to validate your resume and to get a feel if you've got the ZNA.

Onboarding process was the same: efficient, engaging and fun!

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Question - Answer
    Personality quiz
    Normal conversation
    They like to get to know you on a personal level as well and then pass you along to others if they feel you will fit into the company lifestyle and with the team members.
    You could be interviewing in with one person or 3-4 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online and received a response back from a recruiter via email within 24 hours. Spoke to the recruiter on the phone. She was very professional, friendly and engaging. Definitely a good first impression for the company. Within 48 hours she responded back that she had set up a face-to-face interview with multiple members of the department, including two peers and the hiring manager. She scheduled a four hour block of time. I also had to complete a short personality assessment online before my interview. Upon arriving the next day, I observed that the parking was atrocious. My first meeting was with a different internal recruiter, who was also very friendly and professional. The environment seemed vibrant and energetic. I went into the first interview feeling positive. Unfortunately it spiraled downhill very quickly from there. The first two people I met were other Project Managers in the department and they were nothing short of awful. They kept shuffling me from place to place, guiding me through a never-ending maze of dreary cubicles until we ended in a small, stuffy conference room with no windows. I felt like I had committed a crime and was being interrogated by Scotland Yard! Between the two of them I was lectured about not having my MBA, repeatedly questioned about whether I had good references or not (if they were bad, why would I list them?!), and nearly insulted about not having certain programming experience which was NOT listed in the job description I applied for. Come to find out, the position I interviewed for wasn't even the original position I applied for at all and these gentlemen seemed to think it was my fault that the recruiter made a mistake. It was all I could do to stop myself from running out of there but I felt that would be unprofessional so I bit the bullet and finished the interview. The hiring manager was a bit more pleasant and he and I were both upfront about the fact that I was not the right fit for the position. After reading the reviews from employees about this organization, I am counting my blessings that I did not waste anymore time there than the 4 hour interview. Potential candidates be warned - their website and marketing materials may look appealing at first glance, but this company seems more like a slave ship than the party cruise they try to appear as. Oh and their corporate motto, which is required on all email signatures - "24x7, seriously". Sorry but that doesn't seem like a very good work/life balance to me.

Interview Questions

• So if I call your references, every single one of them will say something positive about you?   1 Answer