Zions Bancorporation Financial Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zions Bancorporation

2.5

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied thru their Career website. HR contacted me for a round 1 phone interview with the team members I would be working with. Interview was good with equal emphasis on questions about my technical expertise and them explaining to me what the job is all about. Got a call within 2 days for a round 2 on site interview with the team and the manager. Got an offer after 5 days.

I thought the overall interview process was straight forward and easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zions Bancorporation

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief and relaxed but still a formal interview. One formal phone interview, another in person but less formal interview with a panel, and a final less formal meeting with a more senior manager. The panel interview questions in the phone interview were lead in part by the thoughts and goals of the panel which consisted of potential peers. My particular interviews were not typical of Zions Bancorp but more of an outlier and reflected the nature of the position I was being interviewed for as being part of group that sets out to accomplish the same goal but by individuals with unique and varied abilities.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about SAS, SQL experience. Questions about resume; educational experience, work experience, accomplishments.   1 Answer