Zions Bancorporation Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zions Bancorporation Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Process was pretty standard. Applied for position through HR and then there were two rounds of face-to-face interviews over the following two weeks. The company (as many companies do) has generic descriptions for each position, so it is necessary in the interview to ask questions about what the actual position entails. As Zions is in the Banking industry, it is heavily regulated so a background check and drug test followed the offer.

Interview Questions

• There interview consisted of a few credit / banking related questions, but most of the questioning was digging deeper into experience listed on resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zions Bancorporation

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview

General process

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was very positive. I really like people there especially the city, Salt Lake City. I met four people including VP, two managers, and one financial analyst. Some technical questions+Most behavioral questions. I enjoyed the whole process, and waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult co-workers? and some technical questions related to SAS   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with a middle level manager in the department. Then I was flown in for an all-day series of interviews with 3 managers, and 3 co-workers, as well as a lunch interview with several at the same time. They made me feel comfortable, and seemed to simply be getting to know me and a feel for my background and how I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some technical questions regarding the database software they used to make sure I knew how to use it as well as rdbms type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Relocation, and a $5000 increase once I achieved certification in SQL Server.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salem, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process consists two different steps: on campus interview+onsite.They both were really positive experience for me. be prepared with technical questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in December 2008.

Interview

The interview was short. Most questions were regarding my interpersonal connections

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker? How did you handle it?   Answer Question