Zions Bancorporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zions Bancorporation Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Zions Bancorporation

3.3

Intern Interview

Interview

Just a phone interview asking basic questions. After that I heard back within 2 weeks with an offer. After an offer was accepted I did have to get a urine sample and fingerprints completed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zions Bancorporation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in April 2014.

Interview

Filled out an online application, was then contacted by a University Recruiter. After talking with the recruiter a personal interview was set up with 1st level managers. After having a panel interview had a phone interview. After phone interview was made an offer by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• One time when I had to fix something that I did wrong, what was it and how did i fix it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Strait forward take it or leave it type of offer.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with two employees in the group. They were looking mostly for a personality fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing really to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in May 2011.

Interview

I was called, and asked several behavioral based interview questions. I'd recommend an internship with Zions. The phone interview was fairly straight forward after a referral from a currently employee. I then met the branch manager and discussed the internship goals. Management was really nice and my internship was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you received negative feed back, what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A