Zions Bancorporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zions Bancorporation

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was quick, efficient, and professional. I was first interviewed by a phone recruiter. After she felt I was a great fit for the specific branch, she then passed along my information to the branch manager. An hour or less, the branch manager called me in for a face-to-face interview. I then got the call for a joboffer.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at Zion's Bank?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview

Quick professional interview, asked great questions. Responded quickly to my resume and emails. Overall very pleasant people to communicate with. Interview was timely, effective, and a good experience. Nothing too difficult just typical interview questions.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with two company reps. They were actual department employees and had good info on what the position would be doing and what company culture was like. Had a few technical questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview

Pretty convoluted. Sometimes group interviews, sometimes a long series of one on one. They don't do a very good job of communicating with candidates during the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't usually negotiate. The offer is what it is.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

HR Phone screen followed by a Video Conference via their Bluejeans app.

It was fairly straightforward with the process although I wish they were more clear on providing feedback within a timely manner. As I am based out of the SLC area, I was surprised that they wanted to do a VC with me. At the end of the day, I think they wanted to gauge talent from elsewhere vs local talent as I felt that I answered all questions to satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a moment when you encountered a difficult colleague and how you handled that situation.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview

General process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was very positive. I really like people there especially the city, Salt Lake City. I met four people including VP, two managers, and one financial analyst. Some technical questions+Most behavioral questions. I enjoyed the whole process, and waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult co-workers? and some technical questions related to SAS   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salem, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process consists two different steps: on campus interview+onsite.They both were really positive experience for me. be prepared with technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with a middle level manager in the department. Then I was flown in for an all-day series of interviews with 3 managers, and 3 co-workers, as well as a lunch interview with several at the same time. They made me feel comfortable, and seemed to simply be getting to know me and a feel for my background and how I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some technical questions regarding the database software they used to make sure I knew how to use it as well as rdbms type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Relocation, and a $5000 increase once I achieved certification in SQL Server.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Process was pretty standard. Applied for position through HR and then there were two rounds of face-to-face interviews over the following two weeks. The company (as many companies do) has generic descriptions for each position, so it is necessary in the interview to ask questions about what the actual position entails. As Zions is in the Banking industry, it is heavily regulated so a background check and drug test followed the offer.

Interview Questions

• There interview consisted of a few credit / banking related questions, but most of the questioning was digging deeper into experience listed on resume.   Answer Question