Zions Bancorporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zions Bancorporation

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2018.

Interview

After I applied I got an email saying my application had met the requirements and would be passed on to the hiring manager. I communicated through email to set up the interview, there were two interviews. an initial interview and then a second interview with a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Throughout your education what has prepared you for this role?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief and relaxed but still a formal interview. One formal phone interview, another in person but less formal interview with a panel, and a final less formal meeting with a more senior manager. The panel interview questions in the phone interview were lead in part by the thoughts and goals of the panel which consisted of potential peers. My particular interviews were not typical of Zions Bancorp but more of an outlier and reflected the nature of the position I was being interviewed for as being part of group that sets out to accomplish the same goal but by individuals with unique and varied abilities.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about SAS, SQL experience. Questions about resume; educational experience, work experience, accomplishments.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied thru their Career website. HR contacted me for a round 1 phone interview with the team members I would be working with. Interview was good with equal emphasis on questions about my technical expertise and them explaining to me what the job is all about. Got a call within 2 days for a round 2 on site interview with the team and the manager. Got an offer after 5 days.

I thought the overall interview process was straight forward and easy.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process took one week. A phone interview with the HR, and on site with the hiring manager. Its all fair questions, why do you want to work for Zions Bancorp, some detailed about your project, and SAS questions.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview

The manager is great, co-workers are great! As a business team, how to fit well to team is the essence. Get phone interview twice, and on-site interview once.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Standard Phone and they will bring you on site if you pass the phone interview to their location. Just give your very best and you will be able to succeed in your application.

Personal Banker II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a local recruiter (Houston) and an in branch interview with management. Was very quick start to finish. They didn't ask any unexpected questions and were responsive. Was able to negotiate my salary upwards with the recruiter slightly.

Interview Questions

• None, if you have interviewed as a banker this was very straightforward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Brief. they came in with an offer, I countered, they came back with a maximum they were willing to do.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Contacted by HR after submitting online application. They set up an interview with the hiring manager for the position. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. We compared the required skills for the position with my education and experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about an experience working with a difficult manager or co-worker.   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

interview is very casual and laid back. It is in a group setting and they just really want to make sure that your personality will mesh with the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview

Basic interview depending on what position. Was not too formal and there really weren’t any hard questions that they asked. Very laid back but also professional as well. They don’t make you wait for an answer as to whether you’re hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question