Zions Bancorporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zions Bancorporation

2.6

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

Thorough, relative to job title. Pleasant and non threatening atmosphere. Asked some personal questions I felt to get to know me as a person and how I interacted with them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2019.

Interview

Received call from recruiter to set up appointment for a phone interview. Had interview with someone on the team (not the original person that recruiter had set up the appointment with). Simple, easy, and informative.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Basic meet and greet with one or two supervisors, asked behavorial questions for the interview, walk a little tour of the center, do a mock call done with given scripting if selected.. You may sit with a longer tenure employee and listen to calls.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2009.

Interview

I only had a phone interview. The interviewer was not well prepared and had few questions to ask. Since he was not native to the US, he seemed to be hesitant to ask many questions nor answer any questions with much depth.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with ACH and wire transfers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I took the time to buy a new suit, learn the job and the company, prepare for the interview, come to the interview, use gas to drive to the corporate headquarters, take your assessment test, was polite to everyone I met, send a thank you card, and left a follow-up message on the answering machine and never got a replied. I was promised a phone call a week later to know if I was going to get a second interview or if I wasn't the person they were looking for. I never received the phone call and it has been two weeks.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Two hour phone interview (1 hour with hiring manager, 1 hour with team). The interview with the manager was great. I could tell she had experience with interviewing. The interview with the team was unstructured and their questions were forced. I even had one person say, "Uh, let's see. What could I ask? Oh, are there any gaps in your resume?"

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important project management skills to have?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got the phone call from HR. The HR asked me my interests and few basic questions, such as availability and interests.
    Then, the HR talk with me to negotiate a phone interview with Hiring Manager. Few hours later, I received a confirmation email for the next phone interview.
    Few days later, I had the phone interview with the Manager.

Interview Questions

• Just walking through Resume, and some basic job related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

They were typical "walk me through your resume" questions and some SQL questions around working with joins and Null values. They got back to me with an offer in 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• What function would you use to eliminate null values from a column?   Answer Question

Business Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (West Valley City, UT) in January 2009.

Interview

This was an internal posting within IT. I applied like anyone would from the outside, through the corporate careers website. After screening I was passed on to the hiring manager for a one-on-one interview. After the hiring manager interview I participated in a panel interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project on which there was conflict that was getting in the way of progress. What was the conflict and what did you do to get things moving again?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary offer was high enough that I didn't need to negotiate.

Small Business Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Application and telephone interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an other employee did something unethical?   1 Answer