Zions Bank Financial Analyst - Credit Department Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zions Bank Financial Analyst - Credit Department Interview Questions

Interviews at Zions Bank

1 Interview Review

2.0

Financial Analyst - Credit Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zions Bank (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone call interview with general questions. Setup a time for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager sent all the instructions over the phone and will not email them to you.

Hiring manager asked 20 questions from a list and then a technical test on business terms and financial statements.

Overall it was a unpleasant experience as the hiring manager was very late to the interview. I didn't hear back from Zions for a week so I contacted them but they never replied. They called me back three weeks later for a follow on interview but I already had a job offer from a different company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult time you had with your manager and how did you deal with it. What kind of process improvements have you done in your current job. How familiar are you with excel.   Answer Question