Zipcar Fleet Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zipcar

2.0

Fleet Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zipcar (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process for this job is fairly straightforward. Zipcar is looking for people who are capable of making independent and practical decisions. Fleet Associates work as team to manage the Zipcar fleet, but since the cars are spread out over an area, they're often alone. Leadership, responsibility, and dependability are key traits that Zipcar is looking for. The interviewer made it seem as though Zipcar was a very fun and laid-back place to work, but now that Avis owns Zipcar, that may change.

Interview Questions

• "If you were given several high priority tasks, all of which must be completed in one shift and time to complete them was running out, how would you handle it?"   1 Answer

The salary was too low and the schedule conflicted with my other responsibilities.

Other Interview Reviews for Zipcar

Fleet Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zipcar (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and was contacted by phone a few weeks later for an interview at the local office. After the interview, I had to undergo a criminal and credit background check as well as a review of my driving history for any serious moving violations. After a couple of weeks they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you navigate around the city during rush hour?   Answer Question