Zipcar Member Services Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zipcar Member Services Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Zipcar

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zipcar (Providence, RI) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a month later to set up a phone interview. The brief phone interview was followed by an in-person interview with a manager and a current employee.

Other Interview Reviews for Zipcar

Member Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zipcar.

Interview

The interview process was horrible. I was on time, but the hiring manager was running over a half hour late. I was not informed of this. It made me question how much the company valued my time and how they would treat me as an employee. The interview itself seemed more about my personality than my qualifications. None of the questions were job relevant.

Member Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zipcar.

Interview

I went to a open house interview in their headquarters in Cambridge MA. The location was great and the people were very friendly. They wanted to know how you would corporate with rude customers and how you would perform daily task. We were put into groups of 4 with an interviewer. They told us that we should expect a call from them within a few day to let us know if we got the job or not, but i have yet to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about how you would fit in the company. they also asked about your work preferences, i.e do you work better in a group or alone.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Member Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zipcar (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The company will ask you to reply to a customer's email and then they will ask you some basic questions such as why do you want to work for us? or In Which case do you have to deal with angry customer? The last stage is the telephone role. They will put you in different situations and you have to find a solution for each of them.

Member Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zipcar (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Pretty easy, seamless. People were friendly and welcoming even though I just went in for an interview. I met with the General Manager and we chatted for about 20 minutes. I was told the overall expectations of the role, and I was asked some situational questions and was given an overview of the role.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a member that is irate?   1 Answer