Zipcar Member Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Member Services Specialist

Zipcar Member Services Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Zipcar

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zipcar (Boston, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

There were two interviews. I met with one manager and spent about a half hour with him. He then had me meet the other manager. The interview was fairly informal. They asked basic questions. It was a mix of behavioral style interview questions with general background questions. I was offered a job after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a co worker that was difficult to deal with. How did you deal with that person?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zipcar

Member Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zipcar.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview with management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, they laid it on the table and said take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zipcar (Cambridge, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

The process went fairly smooth. I attended a job fair that was put on by Zipcar. I was able to discuss the position with another Member Services Specialist. After the job fair I received a call to come in for an interview with a manager. I had 2 interviews that day. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes.

After the interview I was contacted 4 days later and offered the job over the phone. I had to wait an additional 2 weeks for the background check to be completed. My first day of work was aproximately 3 weeks after the job fair.

Interview Questions

• The questions seemed pretty straight forward. They were the typical behavioral style interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For the member service specialist they have a set starting pay. There is rarely any room for negotiation