Zipcar Technical Role Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zipcar

1 Interview Review

2.0

Technical Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zipcar in May 2017.

Interview

I got emailed by the person in charge of hiring for the team after 3 months since I applied. We had a few email exchanges over 2 weeks to schedule a phone interview. Responses were slow, but professional to say the least.

The interviewer was 20 minutes late to our phone interview. S/he sounded like they didn't want to be there at all. Was not engaged in the conversation and gave the impression s/he would rather be somewhere else.

Standard phone interview questions. Surprisingly, nothing specific or even related to the position I applied for. At the end, the interviewer gave me a take-home assignment related to the position. Average difficulty, nothing too hard. It took a few hours to complete, and I emailed them back my work the same day.

Two months have passed. The interviewer never replied back. Zero response. I gave up waiting long ago already, but at least now it's definitive there is no offer.

Completely unprofessional treatment and a giant waste of my time. They should have never reached out at all if they were just going to waste my time. Embarrassing.

Interview Questions

• Background, previous work, challenges faced, questions about the company   Answer Question