Zipwhip Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Featured Interview

Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zipwhip (Seattle, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter, followed by a brief phone screen. Shortly after, I had a phone call with the direct manger. She was very friendly and genuinely interested in my background and what I had to say.

After the call, I was given a writing assignment to work on over the weekend. I got great feedback from the assignment, so I was asked to come meet a few members of the team in person. I met with five people, each for half an hour. Everyone was cool and thoughtful with their questions. I left the office knowing I absolutely wanted to work here.

The last interview was a one-on-one meeting with the CMO for about half an hour. It was casual and a great opportunity to further dive into the marketing department's long-term goals and where my position fit into the whole picture.

Interview Questions

• The questions focused on my work habits, how I build stories, how I communicate with teams, my interest in Zipwhip and where I saw my career in the next several years. Every interview felt like a conversation, leaving me plenty of opportunity to ask questions about Zipwhip and better understand each person's experience at the company.   Answer Question

Zipwhip Response

Mar 25, 2019 – Zipwhip

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy you decided to join the team.