ZirMed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ZirMed (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Short phone screen, followed by another phone screen with the manager. Final onsite interview with multiple people in the team. People were all very friendly. Long process, but was worth it.

Manager of Corporate Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

From the first interview to the offer, it only took a little over 2 weeks. The best part was that, I believe I waited at most 1 business day before I was contacted after an interview. Two of my three interviews, I was contacted before the end of the day. I met with 3 different IT Directors and the CTO of the company. All interviews I was made to feel right at home and it was not a stressful time.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a team member that requires extra coaching?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

I felt like no one was ready for me that day. As if they forgot that I was coming. I also was dressed more professionally than the people who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What would be your dream job?   1 Answer

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZirMed (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Was brought in by a recruiter and went through a series of interviews, all in person and then didn't hear any feedback whatsoever, despite follow-up emails. All-in-all, I met with the recruiter, a few mid-level managers and a director. Everybody was nice enough when meeting in person. Don't expect too much from the recruiters, though-- they aren't responsive.

Interview Questions

• Pretty generic Product Ownership questions. They even threw the "What is your biggest weakness" question at me, verbatim. Run a google search and you'll see what to expect.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZirMed (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was suppose to be a three time interview. The GM is not show up for the third time. I got notice from the Department Manager of the position. The first one was with the department managers. The second one was in the afternoon with the whole department.

Interview Questions

• My experiences from past work. Personality questions. How to deal with difficult co-workers   1 Answer

Negotiation

The managers are very negotiable.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZirMed (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

standard phone screen followed by on site. pretty easy interview, quick feedback, turnaround offer within a few days. Negoatied salary and took the offer. You will probably meet with 3-5 people depending on the department.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ZirMed (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Broken up into sections. Interviewed with several people in the department for about 3 hours. Given written tests to gauge my SQL and healthcare knowledge. All test were reviewed and discussed. The role was described as a highly technical role. Technical knowledge helps, but the role was purely support based.

Interview Questions

• What is a HCSPCS code? What does DRG stand for? Write a basic SQL query that gets returns a requested data set.   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with ZirMed and I felt that it went really well. I was told they would be in touch within the next week or two, and never heard a word back. I even reached out, leaving an email and voicemail, and still nothing. I felt that it was very unprofessional to ignore a person that they had brought in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What did I feel I would need the most help with when starting the position?   Answer Question

Client Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZirMed in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on website. Asked a current employee for a referral. Received phone call from HR for initial questions and setting up in person interview. Met with direct manager and department director in person. Received phone call from HR to discuss salary (they were very open to discussion). Was sent offer letter via email. Started to weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you became frustrated with a customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Enrollment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville, KY) in May 2014.

Interview

Typical interview questions, not as intimidating as other interviews for larger companies in Louisville. First I interviewed with just the hiring manager and then I the manager for my department came in. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to. Just from the interview you could tell the company had an awesome culture and they really wanted to help develop their employees. I would highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to solve a problem with a team.   Answer Question