Zoës Kitchen Front of House Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zoës Kitchen Front of House Staff Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Tulsa, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then followed up to the store with a phone call a few days later. I was instantly asked to come in for a "working interview" the following day; the working interview went well! I was interviewed during a lunch rush on a Sunday, so all hands were on deck, but, despite being busy, the FOH team member I was paired with helped me along the way and gave me her full attention. I was on the register and greeting costumers- for anyone applying, head my harping: smile and make the customers feel welcomed and appreciated- this practically got me the job in itself.. friendliness goes a long way!! After the two hour working interview I was given lunch on Zoe's and sat down with an Assistant Manager to discuss Zoe's values and what a FOH job would entail, I was then offered a job then ut on the schedule the following week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zoës Kitchen

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

they were only interested in the experience I had working in restaurants they wanted to know if i was kind enough to work with them in zoes kitchen all customers should be treated with kindness and respect.and they just let me know what we have to do in this job

Negotiation

really needed the job I did not negotiate just wanted to work but I knew my salary was going to be nice since I had references

Front of House Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoës Kitchen in April 2010.

Interview

After being referred for the job, I was called by the manager who asked when I would be able to come in for an interview. We set up a time for the next day. I dressed fairly casually, but nice, in khaki pants and a nice blouse. The interview was one-on-one between the manager and me. She started off by telling me about the company, describing its origins and menu, as well as the company's dedication to excellent customer service. She was very friendly, asking questions about my personality and previous work experience. She seemed to appreciate my previous experience in food service. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous job experience. What did you like or dislike about it?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest flaw?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't much negotiation. You basically start off at minimum wage, but they are pretty flexible about increasing pay after you've been working for them for a few months.