Zocdoc Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zocdoc

1.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial communication from a recruiter. Phone screen, three sets of Skype interviews (4 people each conversation), and then all-day interview in NYC. Many of the same questions repeated (how did you hear about ZD, why do you think you are a good fit, what can you contribute to the company). Interviewers clearly did not coordinate with one another--answered the same question over and over. ZD has a reputation of being very proud of their work and interviews reflected this. Questions like "tell me something about yourself that would impress me" convey that perspective. Be prepared for some off-beat questions about personality type and demonstrate knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for some off-beat questions about personality type and demonstrate knowledge of the company.   Answer Question

ZocDoc's offer process is substantially lacking. Salary is low (but I expected this from a startup). Company offered equity with the offer in the form of options. However, did not provide ANY information about the equity component at all outside of the number of options offered. In response to my questions, I was told "If you judge success by money, this isn't the place for you." So tempted to respond "so why don't you work for free?" Did not appreciate the condescending attitude when attempting to make an informed decision. Additionally, was forced to make a decision within 24 hours--was told this is standard procedure and all employees were subject to this policy. Also did not appreciate this pressure tactic. Terrible experience with the offer process prompted me to turn down the offer--if they treat candidates this poorly (during the courtship period) what can full time employees expect?

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was pretty conversational, which involved us talking about what I have done so far and my hobbies and the challenges I have faced in life and the way I tackled them.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you faced in your life?   1 Answer