Zocdoc BOA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc BOA Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BOA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc.

Interview

You'll be contacted by a recruiter. They'll talk for 5 minutes to make sure you're a real person. Walk you through the office and paint a picture of an awesome environment where only the select few who were chosen by fate can end up. You'll think all this place is missing is a mechanical bull for happy hour Fridays. Then they'll ask you how you handle long hours and conflict. Then they'll have you sell them. Then, bam, your in a training class with 15 others. Don't be nervous... you won't stay long enough to build a reputation to defend. No no, you're more or less... well... not an investment. This company is ran by doe-doe birds. However, the CEO is a nice guy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation... take or leave.

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

BOA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

phone call with recruiter. interview with recruiter. interview with management, interview with upper management. phone call with management. offer.

Negotiation

none. zero. zip. zilch.