Zocdoc Data Operations Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc Data Operations Researcher Interview Questions

Interviews at Zocdoc

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed in Feb 2019 probably they are not interested in actually hiring people. They just ask people to walk-in and waste their precious time. They keep the candidates waiting under the pretext of meeting and even if the candidate has cleared the test they do not hire them. They tell people we will contact via email and just give a negative feedback.

Interview Questions

• There is a computer based test given pertaining to research issues related to doctors in the US.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Data Operations Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune City (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy; online tests included rigorous searches about doctors over the internet. They provide a list of questions with incorrect information, you gotta take the hint and search for the correct information from the internet.
    All in all, in all rounds of face to face interview, I was asked the same clichéd questions.

Data Operations Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune City (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Asked to come for a face to face interview after applying online within 2 days. First they ask to fill a form ( general information and questions like describe yourself, 3 greatest achievements) followed by a very easy aptitude test. After that HR round and technical round. The process is complete within 2 to 3 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

It took only 2 and half hour from online test to Face-to-face interview completion because i was the first to reach there but they did not give any feedback about the interview .

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about previous education,projects mentioned in the resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

I was called for 2 days and when I was rejected they didn't even tell me I was and not gave even the reason. I deserved atleast an answer if I was interviewed for 2 days that's the least you can do for the candidates.

That shows how Unprofessional a company can be and how inefficient their HR can be.

HR complain about candidates not replying them back, do HR of companies like you do.

Mark me if that's the attitude of your HR do not expect good people to come to your company!

Data Operations Researcher Interview

Interview

They called me for a test and interview. The test was of 1 hour and was pretty easy. Then they just said you're done for the day ma'am. We'll let you know and just sent an email saying your not selected. Im pretty positive about passing the test.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't qualified for interview round without any reason   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune (India)).

Interview

Please don't waste your time applying here they won't hire you no matter how talented you are. I cleared the online test later I was told to wait for face to face interview and after the interview they said that we'll be informed by mail. The mail never came. Extremely pathetic people with no ethics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Process takes a day, computer based simple research test and consequent interview.
    Interview by Team Lead who is highly judgemental. If you go through the #rd round only that means that you are selected otherwie rejected.