Zocdoc Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Zocdoc Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Zocdoc

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc.

Interview

ZocDoc initially reached out to me via email when they picked up my resume and then scheduled a first round phone interview. Honestly, I shouldn't have even answered the phone to begin with. The hiring process was absurd. They strung me along for an entire month--wasting both my time and theirs. There were four rounds of interviews--I went in for a 2 hour interview, had a 2 hour test, and then another difficult 2.5 hour interview round, only to be told that the position I was applying for needed a candidate with "5+ years of experience." This was something that could have been ironed out before the job was even posted.

That being said, the people there are extremely frantic and unorganized. It's better off that I'm not working there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY).

Interview

MONDAY: Email requesting interview.

TUESDAY: Initial phone interview after 1.5 weeks of submitting application via website. very basic questions: 'tell me about your current position.' / 'where do you see yourself in 5 years' / be able to explain why you are interested in working with ZocDoc.

WED: One-on-one interview (the next day): Only met one person, the 'head' EA. Had phone interview with her. She was very gracious, she made me feel very comfortable....I let my guard down and said things I shouldn't have. I felt positive about the interview, however considering it was my 2nd interview (ever), I realize now it didn't go very well. Salary questions were asked, hard to determine what range (it's still considered a start-up!, so you never know).

FRI: Rejection Letter from HR. I appreciate that the decision was very fast, and they actually informed me that I was no longer in the running.

Interview Questions

• What do most people get wrong about you? Misconception.....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

2 or 3 executive assistants interviewed me on the first round. I feel like they wanted to hire someone that would get along with difficult people. They kept asking " how would you handle a difficult situation like this". In the end i didn't get the job but i'm glad i didn't because the girls interviewing me looked stressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The Zocdoc recruiter reached out to me on Linkedin. I had several conversations with her in which I expressed my salary requirements, which she assured me were in the range for the role.
    After the phone interview she administered an "Executive Assistant Test" which was fairly straightforward. I then had an interview with the team manager in Arizona, and then was brought in for on-site interviews. The on-site interviews were fine, but they were more conversations about my personality rather than my qualifications. The women who interviewed me were very nice, but it was the least structured interview I've ever been a part of. The next day the recruiter reached out and said that I wasn't qualified for the role we discussed and offered me a lesser role far below my salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience organizing social events outside of work?   Answer Question