Zocdoc Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zocdoc

2.0

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn multiple times. Decided to make a career move and said why not. Had a phone interview and 1 interview and then alerted them that I was not interested. They proceeded to tell me a week later that I did not get the job even after I pulled myself out of contention. I previously was a high level sales professional in finance and have made a lot more money than the losers interviewing me. I found them to be unprofessional and uninformed on routine business practices (did not know what a statutory employee meant). One thing to note, the hygiene of the 3 gentleman that interviewed me was disturbingly gross. One smelled of booze, the other one kept spitting while he spoke and the 3rds shirt buttons kept on coming undone in his shirt because his stomach was too big for the shirt. To say I was dramatized, is an understatement. I ended up taking a job for 5xs as much in real estate development and I would strongly suggest to others that they stay away from this grotesque establishment.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of substance. Just mid level sales management trying to press to see if you can sell.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who screened me on some basic sales questions. I then moved on to a face to face interview with a few of the sales team members and management. Again not a lot of substance. More of less I think they wanted to see if I fit in with the rest of the JCrew crowd there. I was told of the excellent comp plan (very low base, hard to even live on) and benefits. Turned out to be a call center environment, not the type of position they explained up front.

Interview Questions

i could tell after speaking and meeting with ZocDoc that the inside sales position they talked about was not more then a glorified call center position. Comp plan sounds good, but in reality there is no money to be made.