Zocdoc Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Zocdoc Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Zocdoc

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I spoke with someone on the phone, maybe twice. Then had an in-person interview that was relatively easy. They churn through sales people quickly so I don't think they have the luxury of really putting people thru the ringer. At least not back then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The Recruitment team was very much packed with appointments for several large teams that looked like turnover city. I met with two more senior sales guys who appeared to have made it through the ranks, and they played a bit of good cop bad cop.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

You'll meet with multiple hiring managers to discuss the role -- of course much more helpful to have sales experience, but a large portion of it will be the standard discussion of strengths and weaknesses as well as how adaptable you are to a cold calling environment. The interview itself is not difficult provided you are presentable.