Zocdoc Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for software engineer intern. Had one phone round followed by an onsite round which had 3 rounds. Pretty easy but in one onsite interview, the engineer kept telling me to code a brute force solution which was highly annoying. I was sitting and trying to come up with a proper algorithm - the question itself was not very difficult - but he kept interrupting and said algorithm doesn't matter. That one hour was a pretty subpar experience and I believe it might have affected the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Went in for an interview to the NY office and met with all members of the team at the time, including the COO. The entire process took approximately 3 hours and while everyone was super nice, I was exhausted afterwards. The questions varied from technical ones related to the field, to "How would you improve ZocDoc", to very informal conversation ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was not set up well...there were periods of time where i was just left alone for 30 minutes at a time and all of the interviewers were a mess. There was no sense of cohesiveness and the interview process was too long for just an internship.