Zocdoc Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Zocdoc

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Had a 15 minute call after the resume screen. Then had an hour coding interview asking some hashing questions. Then they flew me out for an onsite, did well in the first two algorithms interviews, but the third was a design interview which was harder for me.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented design questions. Substring questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc in November 2019.

Interview

First round was fairly easy: a 30-minute phone screening on my background and interests. I was moved to the second round instantly. Second round was over Google Meet with a current software engineer where I worked through a problem for about an hour.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zocdoc in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online . Recruiter followed up quickly which was nice and asked very basic questions about interests. Then two software engineers form the company interviewed me. They asked a basic question about string parsing ( probably an easy question on leetcode). Arrived to correct solution but one software engineer was doubtful of my answer. I had to run it to prove to him the correct answer. Asked him some questions about Zodoc and felt we connected well. Was very surprised to get rejected the next day with a generic email. Could not even ask for feedback.