Zocdoc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY).

Interview

HR called me and asked a simple complexity time question. Then I was signed up for a skype interview, and got asked a fairly normal problem. Nothing too difficult but not to easy. Third round i went into their office in NY and was interviewed by 2 senior engineers and the CTO. The CTO round was challenging, and I barely solved the problem, but the 2 senior rounds are fair to medium difficulty. Overall, the interview process is much better and quicker than other that of companies'.

Interview Questions

• Given an n sided die with a matrix of side weights, write a function that given n calls, the probability distribution is what is expected of the n sided die with its given weights.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Pre-assessment test, phone interview, in-person. The recruiter will charm you into thinking that you already have the job and then an assessment test from hell will catch a normal, experienced, currently employed candidate off-guard on any given morning. Such a waste of my time!

Communications Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. We scheduled a 30-minute phone interview to go over my skill set and discuss the job. I went through my resume and was asked about specific experiences that would be applicable to a job at ZocDoc. I felt that the recruiter didn't understand the role of the position he was hiring for. My questions were met with very roundabout answers. Rather than discuss the specifics of the job, he focused on company perks. OK, free lunch is great.. what am I going to do the other 8.5 hours of the day?

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

First did a all with HR who was a nice guy and seemed to root for me to get the role. However the intereview process sucked. Several interviewers, ranging from aggressive to disinterested. Interviewer would ask you the same question several times over and somehow expect you not to repeat yourself.

Patient Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter who encouraged me to apply. I applied online and was contacted via telephone by the recruiter for an interview. I was interviewed 7 times, always over Skype and by 1-2 people. I was notified via telephone about the job offer. I was then emailed several documents to review, complete, and e-sign. Training was paid and lasted 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario and asked how I would respond.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc in January 2016.

Interview

Horrible experience.
    HR or someone called me, but late and past the scheduled time, and seemed does not know what I am applying for, so instead of introducing me the position or anything about the company, directly I am asked what I am applying for and what I want to do, then directly reject me on the phone. It's really a waste of time to get to know this wired company, and btw, they use M$ dot net to build their website.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for software engineer intern. Had one phone round followed by an onsite round which had 3 rounds. Pretty easy but in one onsite interview, the engineer kept telling me to code a brute force solution which was highly annoying. I was sitting and trying to come up with a proper algorithm - the question itself was not very difficult - but he kept interrupting and said algorithm doesn't matter. That one hour was a pretty subpar experience and I believe it might have affected the hiring decision.

Sales Origination Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out asked if I had interest. Did a quick phone screen, asked about sales experience basic background information. I was turned off by the phone screen due to me asking about growth in the company, which the recruiter said if you want a job do not ask that question in the next interview. Told me pay was 45,000 then asked him to clarify and it was really 35,000. The whole time he was promoting how amazing the office was and the comradery.
    When you get there it feels like the life has been suck out of the room. You have two interviews with the sales managers who ask basic questions about your background and ask you to role play a cold call. Finally you take a personality test and something similar to a Wonderlic, which they claim do not count for anything. After spending a hour and a half there they tell you the next round requires you to come back for another round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zocdoc.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter after which point you come into a physical interview. I interviewed with all of the managers and if one of them likes you they pick you for their team. Interviews were only about 15min each and the whole process took about a hour

Interview Questions

• Is it better to be a hunter or a farmer?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc.

Interview

I completed the coding challenge at career fair which gurantedd me an interview. Pretty much you're in a room for 3 hours, an hour for each person you see. All of them ask some variety of coding and design questions and some of them don't really guide you through what they're looking for. It was weird cause when they called they gave a blanket answer like "we're looking for high caliber coders"