Zocdoc Marketing Communications Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviews start off with telephone call with recruiter or department head and then proceed to a Skype interview with a group of interviewers (if not located in NYC) or an invite to interview personally (if located in NYC). Interviewers ask a mix of pre-formatted questions to gauge skills, as well as general laid-back questions to gauge personality. Interview questions can be in-depth (such as sharing new marketing strategies), but also fun (such as describing travel experiences). The group interviews are usually with other members of the team and not with would-be supervisors. Team members are friendly, but have no vested interest in each session since ZocDoc interviews MANY people for a variety of positions. In the end, original ideas were shared to enhance their marketing reach, but I was declined an employment offer in an email from a general recruiter (not the department head with whom I had previously spoken).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a general marketing budget of $10,000 per month?   Answer Question
  • How do you see mobile technology impacting our marketing efforts?   Answer Question