Zocdoc People Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc People Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Zocdoc

2.2

People Operations Interview

Interview

I thought the interview process was great. Everyone I met with were extremely knowledgable in the field. I met with several different people and thought they are were all warm and nice!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter ; very quick follow up and subsequent phone screen with HR Leadership. About a week later an in-person meeting with the HR team.

Recruiter followed up a few days post in-person meeting informing me they were working on this role; about a week post he connected again to inform they were not moving forward with my candidacy.

Recruitment was very responsive and kept me in the loop during the entire process.

Best of luck to ZocDoc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY).

Interview

Overall, the process was pretty seamless. The recruiter reached out for a 30 minute phone screen, followed by two 30 minute in person interviews. They give feedback within 48 hours which is impressive. I wish the recruiter focused more on the priorities of the role as it seems the interviewers really zoned in on one topic. The first interview went well and the second was nerve wrecking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you'd like me to know about you outside of your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, then a full day of in-person interviews (5). They have you sit in one room the entire day. They extended an offer the next day but the offer expired within 24 hours.

People Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zocdoc in June 2015.

Interview

I was contact via LinkedIn by a recruiter about an open People Operations position. We coordinated a time for a 30 minute phone call, and then I was contacted as promised. The conversation went very well and the recruiter seemed very interested in moving forward. She said she needed to speak to her supervisor to discuss my background and then discuss moving forward for scheduling an in person interview, and said she would contact me either way by the end of the week. It's been a month, and I never received a call or a reply to my "thank you" email. This may be a common occurrence in some companies, but for a company that's attempting to be ahead of the curve in employee relations this just furthers the point that they need to work on their standards in People Ops.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background? What are you looking for in a future employer? Why are you job hunting?   Answer Question