Zocdoc Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and a recruiter reached out to me the next day. We played a bit of phone tag, as we were on opposite coasts, but we were finally able to get in touch. The recruiter asked me about my experience and why I was interested in ZocDoc. After speaking with her for almost 20 minutes, she wanted to set up an in-person interview later in the week. A few hours later, the recruitment coordinator emailed me to set up/confirm an interview time in the office where I would meet hiring managers and other team members. The interview went well - they asked me a lot about my experience and accomplishments from my position at the time. They also inquired about my knowledge and understanding of ZocDoc. Three days after the interview, I received an offer from another company I was interviewing with at the time. I really wanted to complete the interview process with ZocDoc, however, so I reached out to the recruitment coordinator, told her my situation, and she was quick to push up the next interview to later that week instead of the following week. I was able to meet with more team members and speak with the hiring managers again in addition to getting a tour of the office, which really gave me a better feel for the environment and culture. Everyone was so motivated and driven with a lot of energy. Felt like a great place to work with a lot of camaraderie.

A few hours after leaving the office, I got a call from a hiring manager who offered me the position. I graciously accepted and was very pleased with the interview process at ZocDoc!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone screen only. Told me multiple times they would be submitting my background for review.

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Very cool office. Great vibe. Feels like a start-up should. Met with several HR staff during the interview, including the head of recruiting.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zocdoc in November 2011.

Interview

I was sent to ZocDoc by my agency for a contract recruiter position and met with the director of people for about a half an hour. It wasn't what I expected at all because I've been interviewing at a bunch of differnet startups in New York and this was the first one where people seemed happy and BUSY. Other offices people were just kind of hanging out and people at ZocDoc are actually working, I thought that was refereshing. He knew a lot about me already because my agency sent over my resume, but it was nice that he was so prepared. Instead of talking about my background which he already knew we talked about my process and his process. I really liked talking to him and I think the office is great. His questions weren't difficult, it was more of a conversation. I get the sense they interview a lot of people because theyre choosy. personally I think thats good, although there seem to be some pretty upset people on glassdoor. I'm still waiting to hear if I get an offer. If I don't I'll be upset too. This place seems really right for me.