Zocdoc SOA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc SOA Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter then I came into the office for an interview with 3 managers. The recruiter was great in preparing me for the interview, but they didn't ask any of the questions he asked. After being in the office for 2 hours, I found out that they did not select me for the position. Then they had audacity to ask me to complete a survey about the interview process. I have 4 years of sales experience and was interviewing me for an entry level 30K roll. Don't waste your time

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

SOA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zocdoc.

Interview

My buddy got me in the door, interview went great and I ended up being offered the position on the spot. This isn't typical, but sometimes it can happen. It's a fairly standard interview, they give you a tour of the office, and basically sell you on the culture just by showing it to you.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sell a product to them, out of the blue, that I sold in the past. I had to remember my pitch but it went well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

SOA Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process started with a phone interview with an HR rep and shortly resumed in person. After these 2 initial interviews (both straight forward and pleasant), I had an interview with three Sales Directors. My first sales-director interview was a great experience with a nice guy who had conversation/interview skills that allowed for in-depth questioning and responses. The other two sales directors (with whom I interviewed simultaneously) seemed unprofessional and lazy--asking questions without follow ups or any conversational behavior--interacting via scarcely prepared questions and poorly communicated transitions. This made for an incredibly unpleasant experience, where it was difficult to connect with the interviewers in a way that highlighted personal skills and prospective contribution.

Overall it was an O.K. experience with mostly positive interactions. The ZocDoc offices are great and many of the employees seem helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

• If, in six months, things didn't work out, why would that be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

The recruiter said he found my resume on monster.com and I was contacted by email and phone by a recruiter. The initial phone conversation was to see if I knew anything about ZocDoc. (They send you links about their company so make sure to look at them, because they do ask if you did). Then the recruiter told me about the SOA position. Then asked why I want a job in sales. After the phone conversation, a few days later, I took a tour of the company. Then was interviewed by the recruiter in person. This interview went more in depth, asking questions about my resume and have I had any experience in cold calling. He also asked, how well do I handle rejection and talked a lot about getting past the gatekeeper.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle getting past the gatekeeper?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Process was smooth and fast (approx. 1 week) Was contacted by a recruiter. Brief phone call to fill me in on position and see if I was a fit. Set me up with an in office interview with 2 different team managers. Both were open and easy to talk to. You could tell they cared about the type of person they were bringing into their team. Interview lasted about an hour. Was told I would get a phone call in a few days to let me know of their decision. Received a call the next day with an offer

Interview Questions

• From your research, what one thing would you change about the website/app?   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight offer, take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via email and telephone. He took a look at my resume and told me he'd like to send my information along to the office manager. A few days later the office manager reached out to me and we set up an interview for a week later. The interview process was easy and comfortable. I met with two different team managers, both of which were easy to talk to, thorough, and transparent about the job and the workplace. Two days later the recruiter reached out to me to tell me that they were offering me the job.