Zocdoc Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Zocdoc

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview as well as an in-person interview. The phone screening is quite extensive, about 20-30 minutes of questions. You then go for an in-person interview to meet with potential coworkers and the hiring team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY).

Interview

I was brought in for a super day after submitting my application with a referral (good friend at the company). The experience was pretty standard and the people were very friendly, but I was not expecting so many behavioral questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, through website 2 days later received a phone call which the recruiter asked very basic questions, more of a screening process than anything. Had a phone interview the next day again very basic questions (your goals, sales background etc). After the phone interview went to the company HQ which is located in SoHo, very casual setting no business attire needed. Got interviewed by 2 different managers where they fully explained the sales process and what is expected sales wise for the position. About a week later had last phone interview with GE manager who basically went over same details as previous 2. next day received offer of employment, which I later declined only due to another job offering. overall process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you had in a previous position and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Zocdoc offered decent base salary and commission on sales, but ultimately cold calling wasn't what I really wanted to get into so I declined their offer, if you have the drive and patience who that, than I highly recommend taking the position, it's just not for everyone