Zocdoc Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zocdoc Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Zocdoc

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone interview was nice enough.

In-person met with three people, the third being a role play game that felt very gimmicky.

Throughout the interview, I felt they did a poor job on selling me on the job, which is ironic seeing as I was being interviewed by salespeople. Went into the interview with high hopes, left hoping I'd never hear back from them again.

Other Interview Reviews for Zocdoc

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc in April 2019.

Interview

Within 3 days of submitting application was asked to set up phone interview. Phone interview was about 40 minutes long. Asking about background experience and going into more depth about the sales development role. They were very nice and engaging but did ask questions and required you to really think. Not just an easy non challant call.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time in your life where you faced a challenge and how did you get through it? How can that apply to your role at ZOCDOC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY).

Interview

This recruiter seemed inexperienced and new. It was obvious that he was reading from a script going question by question and it was not conversational. For the great reputation the company has I was shocked at how rigid this interview was. I also can't believe the low base salary of 35k with a cap on commission making max earnings of year 1 at 47k.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

The first meeting was through a recruiter that contacted me via LinkedIn. He was very nice and it was a brief call to gauge my interest in Sales and background about the role.
    Second round interview was in their NYC office with 3 managers. The first manager asked questions related to Organization skills and general fit related questions. The second manager asked questions related to Sales and resiliency. The third manager was doing a mock sales call and giving feedback (this was my favorite part)

Third round interview was with the third manager who conducted the mock sales call. This was an opportunity to ask questions about the role and company. It was conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a skill that you've been working on. How do you face rejection? Why Sales? What would you be doing if you were not doing Sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

I got 3 interviews
    1) Over the Phone
    2) Via Google Hangout with Facecam
    3) In Person

Each would base around your experience in sales (even if you didn't have traditional experience). The staff would do a great job in making you feel comfortable.