Zodiac Aerospace Assembly Line Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

1.5

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Denton, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

There was no interview! A staffing company that I had worked for in the past called me to see if I would be interested in an office job at Zodiac. I said sure and then when I got there was told all they had were shift-work assembly line work in which I had no previous experience. After speaking with Zodiac representatives and the staffing company, they told me that if I would accept the assembly line job for now, they would find a clerical position for me. I applied for multiple office jobs of which I had over 10 years experience in and was never even considered for any of them. I stayed for a year hoping a position would come up but it never did, so I left & within a week had a job in my skill set and experience history. They recently called to inquire if I would come back to work for them. My reply was only if I was put in an office job where my skills and knowledge would be utilized. I haven't heard back from them not do I expect to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zodiac Aerospace

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Gainesville, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The process to be hired was not at bad as people had told me. it was about 3 days through a temp services then you had to wait out about 30-90 days till you could start the hire process through zodiac aerospace. That is to knock out the people who do not want to work or keep a job just want a high paying job. Then the process was about a week. Then you get your stamp and are on a probation period for about 30 days.

Interview Questions