Zodiac Aerospace Certification Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zodiac Aerospace Certification Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very brief and quick. I got lucky knew someone in the company and they gave me a job. Classic interview phase will be with one or two people general behavioral questions. Nothing to in depth. They pretty much offer anyone a job unless you suck at interviewing so don't be nervous

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zodiac Aerospace

Certification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Interview

Unorganized and unprofessional. Once hired, the training process was almost non-existent. Could implement an easy training schedule if the company treated the employees better and paid them well. Cut throat environment and no one really cares for the company, but to just keep their jobs.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience help you with this position?   1 Answer

Certification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Interview

I applied through recruiter. Recruiter said he would forward my resume to the hiring manager and email me some documents and files to review and sign. Recruiter never emailed me. He then ignored my email about the status of my application. Completely unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Gainesville, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview is easy cause they do not require you to know anything about certifying aircraft instruments. If you have the experience of working on certification then it is extremely easy.

Interview Questions

• What is your GPA? what do you know about Federal Aviation Regulations? Do you have experience designing aircraft parts? Have you performed tests on aircraft components?   1 Answer