Zodiac Aerospace Design Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

2.0

Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Palma, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (La Palma, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was alright, I didn't feel the gentlemen doing the interview had ever had manufacturing experience. He asked questions on how to solve a problem and he questioned my answer. But if he had experience he would know. I also took a Catia test.

Interview Questions

• What kind of material would you chose to make a protective barrier along a pathway?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zodiac Aerospace

Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a Catia V5 test which gave you an hour to perform certain modeling and drafting tasks in order to gauge your ability with the software and design/drafting practices and standards. Met with the head of Engineering for a 1-on-1 interview about my background and future goals, and then with a team of engineers from the company.

Interview Questions

• What kind of design problems have you faced and how did you overcome them?   1 Answer