Zodiac Aerospace Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zodiac Aerospace Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

3.2

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The online tests consisted of spatial reasoning tests. The assessment centre consisted of spatial reasoning tests, numerical tests and a group assessment test. The interview process was like a speed dating process where you answered one question every 5 minutes. Expenses were not reimbursed for travel to assessment centre, which is surprising considering other large companies do so. Didn't really feel appreciated as the final few who made it to the assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in 3 words, how would this graduate program contribute to your career growth   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zodiac Aerospace

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cwmbran, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Cwmbran, Wales (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

There were 7 different rounds of tests, industrial tour and speed interviews. The skill tests were pretty interesting. We used pen and a paper for solving those tests. The interviewers were really good, they put us at ease in first few minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for zodiac aerospace?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cwmbran, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Cwmbran, Wales (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Assessment Centre attended and all staff met were friendly and I was put at ease immediately. Relaxed environment with a range of tests and an interesting tour which showed the production lines. invited back for a final interview.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cwmbran, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Cwmbran, Wales (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Online assessment (competency based)- Usually 1 hour
    2. Once passed: You get called for a Group assessment - Usually 2 hours
    3. Once passed : You get called for a Face to face interview - No more than 1 hour