Zodiac Aerospace Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Zodiac Aerospace Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

This began with an interview with a recruiter over the telephone, after which my profile was submitted. The response from Zodiac and the recruiter was very fast, perhaps within a week or even less. My recruiter seemed to have a solid relationship with the hiring manager and they arranged an on sight face to face interview for me. I got a quick tour and we sat down to talk about the role's responsibilities and my experience relating to the position. It was very straightforward, as is this company.

Interview Questions

• My experience relating to their products. Again very straightforward as they are looking for employees to hit the ground running.   1 Answer

Electro-mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview jointly with manager and department head. Each took turns asking me about my previous position, and how I would approach the various problems and tasks they were experience. The questions were at times vague which made them more difficult to answer. I did have an opportunity to ask questions and I felt I received honest responses to them.

Interview Questions

• How do you evaluate large quantities of data   1 Answer